Order processing times are separate from the shipping times you see at checkout. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
At any time, processing may potentially be delayed by a high volume of orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control.
Domestic Shipping Information
All our products are sent via DHL with a transit time of 3-5 business days. The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout and will be added to the total of your order.
We offer shipping within the UK based on the following shipping rates and zones:-
- Zone A (England and Wales): shipping from £8.99 upwards
- Zones B, C and D (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands): shipping from £17.99 upwards
All our shipping rates are inclusive of VAT and other taxes.
EU Shipping Information - Road Service
All our products are sent via DHL on an express international road service, with a transit time of 2-11 business days. The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout and will be added to the total of your order.
We ship to the following locations within Europe based on the following rates and zones:-
- Zone 1 (Germany); shipping from £59.99 upwards
- Zone 2 (Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands); shipping from £64.99 upwards
- Zone 3 (Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland); shipping from £95.99 upwards
- Zone 4 (Bulgaria, Greece, Norway, Romania); shipping from £134.99 upwards
- Zone 5 (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania); shipping from £154.99 upwards
Our international road service is offered on DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) incoterms, whereby GAIA Vessels Ltd. is responsible for payment of any applicable import duties, taxes and administration charges. Import duties and taxes are calculated upon customs clearance into the EU.
International Shipping Information - Air Service
All our products are sent via DHL on an express air service, with a transit time of 2-11 business days. The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout and will be added to the total of your order.
We currently ship to the following locations internationally:-
- USA and Canada; shipping from £60.99
- Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea; shipping from £119.99
If your country is not listed above and you would like to receive our products, please email us email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Our international air service is offered on DAP (Delivered At Place) incoterms, whereby you, the receiver are responsible for payment of any import duties, taxes and associated charges.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns and exchanges
Please refer to our full returns and exchanges policy, available here: